Friday, January 6, 2012

Sara H.

Today, I ran into someone from my past, and the encounter really shook my world.
I ran into my HS crush  from about 4 years ago. At that time, I was a freshman, he was a senior. Cute blond, blue-eyed boy, with a huge smile.
Four years later, I ran into him on the street. I honestly thought it was a hobo going to ask me for money. I was shocked when he asked me “You’re Job’s sister right? You don’t remember me, huh?” I blurted out his name. How could I forget him?
He approached me. He was rugged, and looked very worn out. The way he talked to me… he had changed. He told me he had seen me around but never wanted to say hi because he was afraid I wouldn’t remember him. I did remember him, but not like this.
Guys, believe me when I say this. DRUGS MESS UP YOUR LIFE….This boy graduated, and went to a really good university, our state university. But then he got involved with drugs, and bye-bye to his bright future…And now he came back to his hometown, to live the life of a bum.
I hope one day those beautiful blue eyes may shine once again…and the boy I had a crush on can come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind.