Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome

This blog... How do I explain? I'm not entirely certain. The stories you will read here are stories to uplift others, how a person's life or view of the world and circumstances was changed entirely in a few minutes. I want to share these kinds of stories with everyone, because they hold so much meaning, but they're not well-known. Stories of former drug addicts, who found a way out. Stories of people who met old friends or relations, who in a few years changed entirely in lifestyle, by a few good or bad habit. People need to read these stories, share them with friends, the world is turning faster than we think... and we cannot afford to become complacent with it as it is. Please put your story in the comments, or email it to me at xx.dragon.rider.xx@gmail.com. These stories of how your life was changed, will change the lives of others. I want to start a chain reaction that wont die out until the end of time. Help me light the spark to set the flame, wont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind.