Saturday, January 7, 2012

Charles H. (Blog Creator)

The thing that changed my life, was meeting my best friend, Alyssia. I had just ran off from a lot of bad stuff i was doing in my life, and she was at her lowest. We had no idea that the day I helped her spiritually would lead to a blossoming friendship.
what changed my life, was loosing my best friend Alyssia. It tore me to pieces the two times i fell for her and pulled away. To this day, I wish i could have followed through with the ideas I had for the two of us. I screwed up and it ruined our friendship. the patches ive tried to apply seem to fail and fall off too easily.
I still hold out hope that what we once had will someday return, it made me a much better person, talking to her. She'll always have a special place in my heart, whatever comes in this world.
I just hope she keeps a place open for me to return to someday.
What changed my life, was creating this blog where people can pour out their souls for the world to see, so the world can finally understand what torment every single human being goes through on a daily basis.

What will change your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind.