Monday, January 9, 2012

Zachia

It was September 23,2011 i still remember it like it was yesterday. Me and my sister was at a hotel in Indiana my family and I were visiting her in college and we decided to go swimming... so after a while the pool got crowded with kids.. so me and my sister went to the shallow end because we cant swim.... 20 minutes later we saw someone at the bottom of the pool in 5ft we didn't know if he was playing or not s we just went back to what we were doing and 10 minutes later he was still there and my sister got scared and ran out of the pool but i went over there to see what was wrong and i felt something bad was happening.. then a girl said ''Someones drowning'' and without second guessing i went down there to get him... it was hard because i cant swim or see underwater (5ft is above my neck since I'm so short ) but i finally got a hold to him and immediately did CPR on him ( i learned from watching TV ) i was scared that he was gonna die and wished that i could have gotten him earlier when we first saw him, he was so little..... so there were some nurses in the hotel that came over and helped... after a while the paramedics came and took him.... he was rushed to another hospital in another city because his lungs was completely filed with water.. the next day we called the parents and they told us that e is doing great...( he's 3 years old) i still have dream about that and it feels so real... I'm just glad i was there to help him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind.