Monday, March 26, 2012

Audrey R

A couple of weeks ago I was feeling lonely and that something was missing inside me, like one piece of a puzzle missing and you can't find that piece. 
Days and days I thought about it and it got worse. My thoughts and mood grew darker inside. 
A time I thought about committing suicide and I was really going to do it. But one day I said it was enough. 
I was tired of feeling that way. I didn't want to be in Satan's hands again and be his puppet. 
So I prayed to God and I talked to Him about how I felt and He listened to my heart.
And as I held my hands together I didn't feel my other hand, I felt Jesus holding my hand.
I felt Him in me. He helped me realize that I had always loved and accepted Him. I just didn't accept real true happiness in Him.
When i felt Him holding my hand I smiled and it FELT SO GOOD. From that day I found true happiness and I knew I was never alone again.
Even in your darkest times. He is still with you. He will never leave you alone. You just have to make the choice to  
Go run to Him, talk to Him. And He will hold you in His arms. I promise you He will listen and answer you. 
Don't be afraid because you have nothing to be afraid. God will always protect you. You are His precious child. 
You are never alone, even when you think you are. He will wait for you to turn‏ around and run to Him. 
Jesus loves you more than anyone. Remember that.‏
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something behind.